1. Call the office at 02-652-8531 to set up a meeting with Arieh Chasid, the Principal. In this meeting Arieh or Rachel will evaluate the student and counsel the parent as to what instrument and which teacher are appropriate.
2. Fill out the registration form.
3. Read and sign our letter of consent.
4. View our policy regarding studies .
5. Enrollment should be by September, so that the student can begin their theory class on time. Late enrollment will result in postponing theory lessons to the coming year, thus leading to a delay in the completion of requirements for certification and advancement to the next level of study.
A competition is held annually in memory of the late Shulamit Feingold, providing six winners with a tuition subsidy. Participation is limited to conservatory students with a monthly family income of less than 2,000 ₪ a month per capita.
We will be offering Intro to music classes and a dance program in Rechavia. For more information, contact the Har Nof office. cialis fast delivery .http://100blackmenaustin.org/mobile-spy-iphone-jailbreak-track-cell-phone-number/